Dr. William McFeely is a fellowship trained ear and lateral skull base surgeon. He is affiliated with a highly trained group of audiologists and is the physician director of FYZICAL Dizziness & Fall Prevention Center.
- Mastoid Problems
- Temporal Bone Issues
- Balance Problems
- Bell’s Palsy
- Acoustic Neuroma Diagnosis and Rehabilitation
- Esteem® Prosthetic Inner Ear Stimulator Implantation
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- University of Michigan’s School of Medicine
- University of Florida
- Michigan Ear Institute at Farmington Hills
- American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama Madison County Medical Society
- American Neurotology Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
Dr. McFeely is married with two children. He enjoys travel, golf, tennis, college football and basketball, boating and fishing. He is also an award-winning digital photographer, winning a first place award in the 2011 Huntsville Times Travel Photo Contest.