DPT, Cert. DN
Dr. Beth Rymer grew up Huntsville and has been a physical therapist in the area since 2011. She treats patients at the Madison location.
- Physical Therapy
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Dry Needling Certified American Academy of Manipulative Therapy
- Applied Techniques of Manual Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
Dr. Rymer learned the impact physical therapy could have on a patient’s life from growing up with a severely handicapped brother. She finds building real relationships with her patients as well as getting them back to living their best lives the most rewarding part of her job. In her free time, Dr. Rymer enjoys lifting weights, working out, riding bikes, hiking, swimming, fishing, anything outdoors, cooking and decorating her house.